17 July 2012

Money as grow

Money management  is crucial. As crucial as the education must be start from the toddler ages. There a time when I was young, when I found that the money my mother gave wasn't enough, so I took some initiative by selling stuff. How?, It's easy.  I buy a dozen of rubber eraser with pretty pictures on it and wrap it up with old news paper. My sales is like a hot cake! Oh, there's a coupon in some of the wrapper will wrote "10 cents" or "20 cents" so that the buyer is eligible to get the money as the prize. Smart ay? I gain a lots of profits and spend it on snacks. Of course, That's when I am 8 years old.

So kids, I had my lesson. Luckily kids these days, there's a lots of websites and sources to taught them about financial. On of them is this. A simple yet understandable about to live financially smart lives.

Link : moneyasyougrow




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good way of describing, and fastidious piece of writing to get information regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in university.
Also see my website :: diet plans that work

Anonymous said...

I'm really inspired with your writing talents as neatly as with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon
to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays..

Also visit my web blog; airplane flying games

Post a Comment

Hantarkan maklum-balas anda kepada penulis. Maklum balas anda adalah perlu untuk :

1) Memastikan penulis tidak bercakap sorang-sorang.
2) Tahu siapa anda, dan melompat ke blog anda juga.
3) Membuatkan penulis terus tersenyum-perasan dan terus menulis.

Sekian. :)

Terima Kasih kerana membaca! :D